Ben walked to Hudson with me today to get the girls from school. It gave us the opportunity to talk to each other with no interruptions. Of course, that meant we had some entertaining conversations. At one point, I said, oh Ben, I really want Cici's tonight. He replied, I don't. I want to go home, clean my teeth, drink some milk and be healthy.....
Later, when we had the girls, I was carrying Zoe's back pack and Ben commented that she should be carrying it. I said I couldn't help it because she was so cute (she's only in 1st grade). He said "oh, you're one of "those" people who is always saying "oh, I'll do it because you are so cute", "yes, you can go to U Gas because you are so cute". You should be saying no you can't go to U Gas, but you just can't help yourself......"
1 comment:
Too funny! He's growing up... All that Paleo and Cross Fit is rubbing off on Ben.
Post a Comment