This one is just for Mum and Dad-looks like Mad Pat has been up at the school!!!!! It was teacher appreciation week and someone thought it was appropriate to plant these flamingos. God, how I hate these things!!!!
Just had to take this photo of our "double decker" cats
School is ending and projects are coming home. Maggie made this ugly pot, I can remember when Ben made his-is it really three years ago already?
Maggie has been really busy recently. She does gymnastics on a Monday night, Girls on the Run on Tuesday and Thursday nights, Girl Scouts on every other Wednesday, and softball in between. We did the GOTR run last Saturday and we did pretty well, although nothing like as good as last year.
We did find another St. Louis 250 cake when we were done running though. This is #4
This is Maggie's first year doing softball, but she is doing pretty well. Jan and Julie have been spending a lot of time working with her on hitting the ball. She played as catcher the other day, she looked very professional
She also did the Mini Gymnastics at SLGC
Even though I was despairing over my garden, some things are coming back slowly. My English bluebells have been lovely this year. However, I figured out very quickly that they don't so well as cut flowers!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment