Friday, January 2, 2015

Cakes at Media Commons #1

OK, bit of a cheat today because we went to Media Commons, where they had 36 cakes out for First Night in Grand Center.  I dragged the kids down there on the way to the City Museum.  I took so many photos that I have uploaded in 3 separate blog entries!!!  It'll probably take me a while to figure out what they all are, but here goes........
First of all, Maggie's excitement at finding the Nine Network cake.  This is our #120 and was still at the original site outside Channel 9
This is one of our first finds.  Our # 20, The Arena
We had not got this one, so this is our # 121.  St. Louis Children's Hospital, the oldest pediatric hospital west of the Mississippi.  I had planned on doing CWE, but we ran out of time.
We hadn't got this one either, our # 122.  Emmis Communications.
Our #109, Missouri Athletic Club
We hadn't got this one either.  Our # 123, Shrine of St. Joseph, apparently a Vatican-authenticated miracle site
Our # 101.  Wainwright Building.  Will never forget this one.....
Our # 117.  Lafayette Square Plaza
Our #98.  St. Louis Public Library
We didn't have this cake, it's the Anheuser-Busch Brewery (of course), our # 124
#65, the Planetarium
Our # 97, Campbell House Museum
Our # 64, Steinberg Skating Rink

No comments: