Friday, January 2, 2015

Cakes at Media Commons #3

Le Grange de Terre (Big Mound) was once the site of the largest Mississippian Culture Indian mounds in St. Louis that was dismantled in 1868.  I wish we had seen this one at the original site.  This is our # 129.
Without Ben in front of it!
Our "tie-dye" cake.  #104, Old Courthouse
Our #63.  Forest Park Visitor's Center
We did not have this one.  Heritage House, our # 130
Had to retake this one without Ben in front of it
The Cartoon cake is one of the "extras" that moves around the area.  I'm glad we managed to get it, we are up to 131
Best photo I could get of all the cakes at Media Commons
This is still one of my favourites, but probably because I love the City Museum so much.  It has been moved to the 4th floor and is in a much better spot now

No comments: