Wednesday, January 14, 2015

More doctor appointments

Ben and I had another full day of doctor visits on Friday.  I took him to see the allergist on Friday morning.  He said he is doing better and was better when he was out of school for winter break rather than in the school building.  The doctor increased his antihistamine dose to see if it helps him and advised against doing immunotherapy-I didn't realize he would have to have injections every week for a year and monthly for 5 years (and then it might stop working if you stop).
We went back to Cardinal Glennon on Friday afternoon to see about his shoulder.  They took an Xray and said it may just be muscle strain.  He seems to be doing much better and is even talking about going back to gymnastics meet again.
It seems like we are always at the doctors these days, hopefully Ben will do better before too long....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope everyone is doing better!!