Monday, April 6, 2015

Our Florida Spring Break-Eden Gardens

We went to Eden Gardens State Park, an old plantation house built on the Bayou.  One of the ladies that had a shop in Seaside told us we should go and see it.  I was so glad we went.  There were a lot of trees with Spanish Moss on them, they looked beautiful
Ben and Maggie sat on the rocking chairs on the porch of the plantation house
This fountain was out in front of the house
Ben sitting on the dock by the bayou
Maggie and Jan looking for fish jumping out of the water
Picture across the bayou-another perfect day in Florida!!
There were a lot of camelias planted under the trees
Two trees intertwined.  It is very unusual for them to be of two different types
Trees with Maggie!!
Ben with camelia (and phone!)
My amazing husband-I am so lucky
Azaleas under the trees
Isn't this cool?  I love the shadows

No comments: