We walk by this abandoned house every time we walk to the school. It's been abandoned as long as we have lived in Rock Hill, it's really a mess. I noticed these beautiful tulips growing in the wasteland yesterday and marveled at how nature can eventually take over and try to repair the damage we do. I posted this picture on facebook and when I walked by later the same day, someone had removed them and the plant was completely trampled down.....
Another picture of nature trying to beautify things-you might think this was taken in a park, but it's the run off by our house. The kids love to go down there when it's been raining a lot so they can see how much water is running through
Despite all the house difficulties this week, we are still hoping that we will be moving early next month. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I may be leaving my garden behind once again. I thought I'd better take some pictures so that I can replace my favourite plants after we find a new house. These daffodils are really nice, they are growing under the Japanese maple tree
Everything is starting to grow very quickly this Spring. There is a volunteer hollyhock in the middle of the columbines and penstemons
This may be the last year we get to appreciate our dogwood, still the biggest one I have seen anywhere
No comments:
Post a Comment