Monday, January 18, 2016

Not much going on, apparently

If I was honest, my work week last week was so busy that nothing got done at home.  I worked late every single day and even worked 14 hours on Thursday!!!!  Hopefully that's just a one-off week.  I had our department research week, interviewing MD-PhD students, teaching, a seminar presentation, meetings for the dean search and AOA student poster session.  Plus, I had 2 grant deadlines!!!!
Anyway, on Saturday I ran the #4 race in the Snowball Series-a 6K run in Creve Coeur Park.  I had to run it on my own because Sam was working this weekend.  We ran past the Dripping Springs waterfall, it was mostly frozen
This picture of the cats pretty much sums up our lives since we went back to work, everyone has been very mellow!!!!
One of the faculty in my department used to own a flower shop and is really good at arranging.  She did these for research week and we snagged them after the meeting for our break room.
It inspired me to try to do better with my flowers.  This was my first attempt!!!!  Apparently I need more filler!!!!

No comments: