We have had a quite a bit of wildlife in the garden. We have started to see some swallowtail butterflies on the lantana and some monarchs on the blood flowers
We have LOADS of humming birds this year
We went to Eckert's to pick apples and peaches. The peaches have been better, but I will probably cut up most of them and cook them down for cobbler in the winter
Maggie and dad on the wagon
Ben loves apples, he will probably eat most of what we picked!!!
Maggie goes with us, but rarely picks the fruit and never eats it!!!!
Sam and I ran the "I Love Forest Park" run on Sunday, it was incredibly hot and humid and we walked a lot of it....Marie bought me this flower vase in England. This is my first attempt at putting flowers in it. It's hard to find something small enough. I'll keep trying.....
No comments:
Post a Comment