Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Ben passes his driver's test!!!!

Ben went from never driving at all to wanting to drive all the time, and decided he was going to take his test on July 3. So, we went over to the testing station after his internship.  Unfortunately (and as I suspected), we were too late to get in that day, so we had to come back later in the week.  We went back on Thursday.  I picked him up after his internship-I took this picture of him walking across SLU's campus, he has such great posture (I'm jealous) and always looks so confident.
We were much luckier this time, there were very few people waiting when we got there and he got one of the nice ladies as his examiner.  He did very well and passed first time.  She said that she hadn't seen anyone parallel park so well in a long time-he is good at it!!!!
Amazingly, Ben took his test and we got his license in 45 minutes.  That hardly ever happens!!!!  Since then, he's been driving quite a bit.  I took Sam's car to work on Friday and he drove his friends around in my car all day!!!!  He also dropped me off at work and came back for me on Monday.  He's doing very well.....

No comments: