Sunday, December 29, 2019

Bah humbug.....and some of it is gone.....

December 27 and I had nothing to do. So, I look around and decide that I might as well take the tree down. I had bought it before Thanksgiving, so it was pretty old and dry already.  I had everything taken down before the kids even got out of bed!!!!!
Everything back to normal....
However, even thought I took the tree down, there are holiday ornaments that stay up in the house all year round.  I figure if you like them that much, why store them in boxes for 11 months of the year?  Marie and I each got one of these when we were in St Charles years ago.  My one Halloween ornament that stays on the windowsill all year
I have a lot of Christmas ornaments that stay out all year, and I realize that most of them are from Garden Heights!!!!  I originally bought the yellow snowman for Jan and Julie, but it never left my possession.  I bought the reindeer this year
We first saw these figures on a wreath at the Botanical Gardens
The Ukrainian Santa came home with us when we got Ben

No comments: