Sunday, February 15, 2009
How does this happen?
Is there something linked to the Y chromosome that results in total shredding of clothes at the knee level at a certain age? Our days of passing on clothing appear to be over, certainly when it comes to pants. Every time I turn around, I can see Ben's knee shining through. I must have thrown away 4 or 5 pairs of pants this past week, it's a good job I just bought a whole bunch of new ones last weekend. All the other mothers are complaining of the same thing right now, I can't wait for the warmer weather when we can get them all into wearing shorts, maybe I can just cut those old pants down and make do with them!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes- the answer to your question is, Yes.
Shauna
Another resounding YES. We are down to 2 pairs of jeans out of about 7 that don't have holes in the knees. What I cannot figure out is why it doesn't happen to the Cargo pants. And why my son won't wear the cargo pants....
I am right with you. They don't even seem to fall down that much, but the knees on all of their pants are absolutely shredded!
Post a Comment