Sam told Maggie's day care that her last day will be August 11th. I still can't believe that she will be in kindergarten and we will be free of huge day care bills. We will be paying for full day kindergarten next year since our school district only does half day, but it will still be much cheaper. Maggie is so looking forward to going to school.
I picked her up on Monday right after nap time. I walked into the room to find her curled up on the floor in a ball. Apparently she does this about 3 times a week. They get her off her cot to put it away and she just lies down on the floor and wont move. She's going to get quite a shock when she doesn't get that 2/3 hour nap in the middle of the day. Sam says she's hard to get out of bed every morning, but she won't go to bed ant earlier than the rest of us. She's going to be a joy when she's a teenager!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment