We very rarely go to the Magic House, I guess it's always in my mind that it's expensive for what it is, but now that it's been expanded there is a lot more to do there. Ben has been wanting to go for quite a while, so I decided I'd just take them yesterday. Ben went there on a field trip recently, so he knew exactly what he wanted to do when he got there. I was surprised that he did a lot of the science things before he wanted to go in the detective room (the thing he'd been talking about doing). He is really growing up and getting older and will now pay attention to some of the details rather than just rushing from one thing to another. Maggie just follows Ben around and does whatever he does.

Both Ben & Maggie love to pull themselves up on the pulleys, one of the parents commented on how srtong they are and said her children were wimps. I think it's more a case of our children being small, everyone thinks they are much younger than they are.


Of course, wearing the judges robes and talking into the microphone in the supreme court room is always going to be the crowning glory on a trip to the Magic House!!!!

Now, if I can just remember that the Magic House is free on the 3rd Friday of each month, we can go on a regular basis (with the rest of St Louis of course!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment