Saturday, August 8, 2009

The things they say....

Now that Maggie is getting a little older, her & Ben have some interesting conversations and they really do communicate with each other. Now, both of them can come out with funny things they say.
Ben & I went to get Maggie from day care & I asked her if she had anything in her cubbie that we needed to take home. She told me there wasn't anything.
Ben: No Maggie art? Maggie, why don't you have any Maggie art?
Maggie: I don't know Ben, I keep trying but my brain keeps going to sleep....
I picked Ben up the next day and he wanted to have a play date but I told him we were going to the Botanical Gardens. He started to whine about it
Ben: Why are we going there? The botanical gardens are so boring
Me: Honestly Ben, sometimes you can just suck the happiness out of a situation
Ben: Oh Mum, I would never do that, I love you too much. I do want to go to the botanical gardens.....
Of course, we went and they had a great time

No comments: