Saturday, August 8, 2009

We got our Hogwart's letters....

We got the school letters yesterday. Maggie is not going to be with Ben's old teacher for kindergarten, Sam thinks she must have decided one Sylar was enough for her!!!! I didn't really have any preference for a third grade class for Ben, so I don't know whether his teacher will be good or bad for him. I think all the teachers at their school are great, so I don't think it matters much at all. I am sure that Ben will care more about which kids he's with rather than the teacher. It will be interesting to see how the split falls this year. It's the MO tax-free weekend for school supplies, so I am sure that it will be bedlam getting everything, but this is the only time we have until school starts again. Obviously third grade is more serious and different to the previous years, Ben needs dry erase markers rather than crayons and three ring binders rather than note books. I'm pretty excited that the school year is almost here.....

No comments: