Sunday, March 7, 2010
The demise of the blog....
I am a little worried that I don't seem to be posting at my usual rate of trivia sharing. I'd like to think that it's because I've been so busy recently and just haven't had the time. However, I read an article the other day that suggests that things like facebook are responsible for the demise of the blog. People are posting short lines on facebook that are instantly accessed by their friends and the longer posts on blogs are losing vogue. I have to admit that I check facebook every day, but I don't want to lose my blog. It is amazing how quickly technology moves these days and how quickly we are dragged along with it. I'm going to have to do better in future!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
up the blog. I refuse to consider twitter, facebook and anything else someone wants to invent as I don't want all and sundry to know what I am doing.
Long live the blog.
Come on ye reds
Post a Comment