They are ranging in quality, but I think overall they are not too bad. Compared to some of the others I have seen, they are brilliant. I thought he was getting tired of pottery classes, but then he decided at the last minute that he wanted to go again. He told me he was going to make teapots this time, but after 3 weeks he is still making pots and plates-oh, no. There are not many kids in the new class and there are some offerings this time that take your breath away, I'm not even sure what they are supposed to be!!!! I hope that Ben does get around to making teapots eventually.
He has now enrolled one of his friends to take the class with him. This may never end.....
1 comment:
I say auction them off and send the money to the orphans in UA or another cause that is close to Ben's heart. Try ebay - let me know I will buy one! :)
Post a Comment