Monday, March 22, 2010
Trip to the movies
I took the kids to see Diary of a Wimpy Kids yesterday. Ben & Xavier sat in front of Maggie & me. This was the first movie that Ben had seen where he has read the book previously. He kept turning around and saying "I've read this part" or "this doesn't happen in the book". He sounded just like me!!!! After we came out, he was telling me what happened in the book and said "they made a movie out of just the red book. I bet they'll make movies out of the other books now". I think I've said that as well. It was cool to see that he really had paid attention to the books when he'd read them. I always thought he was just flipping though & not paying attention!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cool! My kids want to see it too!
Post a Comment