Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maggie sings the blues

When Maggie is in the car on her own, she will quite often make up little songs, they are usually highly entertaining. Yesterday, I had given her a dollar for sweeping the floor with Ben & when we were in the car, she started singing about it:
I love my one dollar bill. I got a one dollar bill
While I was in bed, my mum stole my one dollar bill
When I got up, I told my mum I want my one dollar bill
Right now, right now, right nowoooooooooooo

3 comments:

Katie and Pete said...

That is hysterical!!! The big questions is, did you take it ???

Jane said...

No, she was holding the dollar bill when she was singing!!!!

Anonymous said...

she must come by the blues "naturally", if she was holding the dollar and singing at the same time. Get this girl a recording contract!

really- this is just the absolute funniest story!

Shauna