Thursday, September 8, 2011

Conversations (again)

One from each of them:Maggie & I walked up to the school for her girl scout meeting
Maggie: Mum, what are we going to school for?
Me:  Girl scout meeting, actually you are a brownie now
Maggie:  I'm a brownie?  I want to be a daisy
Me:  You can't be a daisy.  You're too old for that now.  Now you're a brownie
Maggie:  Oh, I love brownies.  They are yummy!!!!!

Ben and I were talking about general things.  I pointed out that he is getting older and needs to be more responsible for things.
Me:  You've got to learn to tell Maggie when you want to be left alone and not stab her with a pencil (oh, yes, it happened)
Ben:  Well, that was when I was dealing with my anger management issues.  Everything is fine now.....

2 comments:

Gramps said...

They never cease to amaze me

Martinfamily4 said...

:) cracks me up..... glad Ben is dealing with his angermanagement...too funny