Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Picture Day

I pick Ben& Maggie up from school this afternoon as usual.  It was picture day and I had told Sam to make sure they were wearing something decent.  Both are in old washed-in shirts and Ben's has a nice stain right in the the middle of it.  Driving home, this is the conversation:
Me:  I can't believe Dad let you go in those shirts today
Ben:  Oh Mum, you couldn't even see that stain
Me:  And Maggie's wearing that old boy shirt.  I'm going to buy you matching shirts for year pics
Maggie:  Uh huh, there's no way you are dressing us up like twins
Ben: And there's no way I am wearing a dress
Me:  Yeah, and you think Maggie will ever wear a dress?
Maggie:  I am NEVER wearing a dress for picture day.  Don't even think about it.

Later, I notice that Maggie is wearing one purple sock and one white one
Me:  Maggie, thank goodness they didn't take a whole body photo. Why are you wearing odd socks?
Maggie:  Well, the other purple one had a hole in it
Me:  And you decided to replace it with a white one?

1 comment:

Martinfamily4 said...

:) smile is all I can do after reading this one.....