Friday, December 19, 2008
Time for Dinner (again)
Yes, we went back there again last night. This has been the second time this month!!! I had made the breakfast casserole last time and Sam loves it. He cooks one at the weekend and then eats a little every day for breakfast. So, I decided that I would stock up and make some more as I imagine they will also be very valuable over the holidays. They had a couple of great recipes for tartlets and I did not make them the last time. I thought they would also come in handy over the holiday, so I decided to make some of those too. Last night was the first time I had taken Ben with me, he really wanted to go and see what the fuss was all about. It took us longer to make everything this time, not only because I had a "helper", but also because it was extremely busy. Ben was really a great help, he whisked up all the eggs for the casserole, the sauce for the chicken tenders, the filling for the burritos and he scooped all the filling into the tartlets that we made. Of course, everyone thought he was so cute and such a great helper as he was really turning on the charm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it when they are so sweet and helpful. Sounds like it was fun too.
Post a Comment