Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a boy.....

When I picked Ben up from school today, he wanted to go to the barber's with his friend Xavier. Xavier's mother told him that he'd have to get his hair cut if he went and he said that was what he wanted. I told her that it was fine with me, but I fully expected it was just an excuse to leave with them. Well, I was wrong, he got all his hair cut off after us spending a year trying to get him to do it. It's amazing what kids will do when they are with someone else. We have our son back and he is sooooo cute....

7 comments:

Christy said...

Very handsome!

Katie and Pete said...

Veeerry cute. I love it!

Lorraine Fuller said...

Very handsome!

vodkamartini said...

Ben is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! Beautiful! Words cannot describe how thrilled I am for you!!

Shauna

tom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

A vast improvement I didn't like the Harry style