We went to the City Museum yesterday and it was the first time that any of our kids have been scared there. There is plenty to be scared about (especially for the parents!), but Ben has always run around through everything regardless of the long drop below him or the dark tunnel in front of him. However, Maggie followed Ben & Xavier through some tunnels yesterday and then got scared halfway down the last part. I was standing on the stairs taking pictures of them and Maggie just started crying and would not move.

Luckily, Ben immediately went back up to her and coaxed her back down.

Of course, once Ben was with her, she was perfectly OK.

We went into Art City for a while and Maggie got her face painted. I think it's one of the best face paintings I have seen, the girl took ages and a lot of patience to paint the tree that Maggie wanted. It made her look like a faerie and so cute.....
4 comments:
Isn't it awful thinking you are going to have to crawl through one of the tunnels after her? I had to do that last week at McDonald as James was scared and didn't know how to get down. Did I mention that I am claustrophobic (sp?). I had the shakes by the time I got out...
Haven't had to travel through any mazes recently. Even though Maggie got scared... Where is this City Museum..... it looks awesome!!
Ours in Rockford is ranked #4 and it looks nothing like yours.
Hope Maggie is feeling better.
Yikes I wouldnt have wanted to go down that scary thing either! Cool face painting!
hey, you are leaving your readers hanging. Where are the update?
Post a Comment