Saturday, April 11, 2009
Busy day
Maggie's day care was closed yesterday and so I took the day off to look after her. SLU was closed, but I had planned on going into work anyway. After I realized that Maggie was off, it occurred to me that I really needed that extra day to get organized as we have so much to do this weekend. We have 3 major events coming up, Ben's birthday party today, Easter tomorrow and Mum & Dad arriving on Wednesday. Maggie's day off wasn't too exciting, I was cleaning the house, changing sheets and going to many stores to buy the things we need to get through the next few days. Ben had a birthday party to go to last night and he had a friend sleep over with us. When they got back from the party, they decided they had to put the treat bags together for today. At least I got some "help"!!!! We have the cake, the treat bags, balloons and we are ready for the party today.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment