We went to the Science Center yesterday, along with the rest of St Louis. It was a rainy Sunday afternoon & I could not think of anything else we could do that was inside. We had not realized that this was the start of Earth Week and that there were events going on everywhere. We had been surprised with the number of people at the
Botanical Gardens on Saturday, but it was nothing compared to the Science Center!!! They had a huge Eco Exhibition going on that turned out to be an added bonus, although there wasn't too much for the kids to do. The highlight was that they got to decorate tiles that Habitat for Humanity had reclaimed and are going to decorate the wall of their office with.

Some of the designs were great. Ben did a flower that was being watered by the rain.

Maggie amazed me at how well her artistic
skills are developing as she never brings any art home from school. I thought she was still at the scribbling stage (she was at Christmas). I wish I could have brought them home with me (the tiles, not the kids!
1 comment:
Maggie did that? Wow!! I am super impressed! Who knew what was lurking in those little fingers and that little mind!!
Ben's is a great graphic representation of rain, too.
Shauna
Post a Comment