Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas eve with the Bosch family 2014

Caroline and I made mince pies on Tuesday.  They were supposed to be for Christmas Eve, but were all eaten before then!!!  I'm pretty hopeless at making pastry, but these came out OK
Christmas Eve was at our house this year.  Milly and Rich were in town for Christmas, so we had quite a houseful (by our standards).  I forgot to take any pictures so had to rely on Ben for most of these.  For some reason, people ended up on the stairs (lack of chairs perhaps?).  Rich is not looking too happy!!!!
Caroline and Ben are best of buddies!!!
and so are Caroline and Jane
Here, we have Maggie in the picture with us
The night got sillier as it went on (lots of alcohol flowing and food eaten).  Anne and Sam decided to wear the wrapping paraphernalia 
Then they went into the Greta selfie pose......
Another successful Christmas Eve get together accomplished

No comments: