Sunday, December 28, 2014

Now we are up to 119

 I took the kids to the City Museum yesterday.  Being the evil mother that I am, I took the route that passed by 2 cakes.  First, we got Harris Stowe State University, founded in 1857.  I wanted to get this one because I got my U.S. citizenship there
 Then we got the cake at Jefferson Bank and Trust, which was founded in 1892
 Today I went to work for a while and afterwards I ran down to Lafayette Square where I got the Lafayette Park cake (I like the Happy Birthday banner in the background)....
 ...and the Lafayette Square Plaza cake 
I was on my way home and realized I was close to Ameren (they electrified the 1904 World's Fair).  They had both cakes together, I was so glad I went there
I really would like to get 125 before the end of the year if possible

No comments: