Sunday, March 22, 2009
Is this what they call a growth spurt?
Growth seems to be constantly on my mind these days. We got a huge box of clothes from Sam's mother on Friday. I wasn't at home for the big unpacking, but apparently, they were a hit. I am so ready for Summer and wearing Summer clothing!!!! I measured Maggie on the door frame yesterday and she's grown 2 inches since we started measuring last June when Ben started GH. Ben was in the room, so I thought I might as well do him, but wasn't expecting him to have grown appreciably. Amazingly, he grew almost 3/4 inch in 18 days!!!! He has now grown at least 3 1/2 inches since last June. I was so convinced that Maggie was keeping up with him, but obviously she was closer to his height than we had thought. I have listened to other mothers complaining about their kids outgrowing their clothes & just thought "blah, blah, blah". Now I know exactly what they are talking about. We are now faced with buying new clothes every year, but that's a good thing in our house.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is he yet as tall as Sam?
Post a Comment