Wednesday, March 11, 2009
St. Louis weather
The weather in St Louis is always crazy, but I am still amazed by it every time we have huge changes on a day-to-day basis. Of course, in the Spring, I am checking the garden every day to see what has made it through the Winter and how quickly things are growing. When I left work on Friday, everything looked very bleak. We had a warm weekend and on Monday, the grounds around our building were full of tulips and hyacinths peeking through the ground. By Tuesday, the hyacinths had decent sized flower buds visible. It was 80 degrees yesterday, we had a storm come through, now it's 30. Yesterday I came to work without a coat, today I have my coat and scarf. I know I have said it before, but it's no wonder we get sick. Ben's class had 4 kids out sick yesterday, I think whatever Ben had last week is going around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment