Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Another great quote
This time, not from one of my children. It always makes me smile at how alike kids are. We went to McDonald's after school, even though it was a beautiful day. I had Ben & two of his friends with me. There were 4 other kids from the school in there. It must have been a plot. Apparently, the boys are on the cusp of being shy with girls or giving them grief about having cooties. They were running around with a girl from first grade and Ben's friend says "we'll need a ray gun, a chain saw, a flame thrower and some maple syrup". Some maple syrup? I told him that was a strange combination & he proceeded to tell me how they were going to cut down the playland to get her out and then cover her in maple syrup. I couldn't tell if they loved her or hated her!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment