Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Our new celebrity
Ben went to Target on Saturday to spend his birthday gift certificate and he bought a backyard bug house. Apparently, it's an ideal container for a frog and he decided he wanted to get one. There was a coupon for a free tadpole enclosed, but the shipping was more expensive than getting a frog from PetsMart!!!! We went to PetsMart on Monday and bought this fire-bellied toad. He is so cute, I just love him. I realized that I am now living vicariously through my son & can get all the pets I didn't have as a child!!!! He eats crickets and we bought 12 of them. As soon as we set the tank up, he immediately ate 8 of them, he must have been starving!!!! We're going to be spending our lives at PetsMart buying crickets now. He's called Toad of Toad Hall, I'm going to have to read Ben Wind in the Willows now!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment