Sunday, January 18, 2009

More City Museum pictures

On my roll to make the most of our City Museum membership, I took Ben & Maggie there yesterday. We were there for our usual 5 hour stint, it seems to be the magical number for us no matter where we go. This time, I took a few pictures of the caves. They never come out all that well because the flash loses the eeriness and the colours in there and without the flash everything is blurry. I ended up using the flash photos. This is one of the dinosaur heads embedded into the rock in the caves Maggie standing in front of a rock creature. I bought them both flashlights this time and they had great fun exploring the tunnels and slidesBen & Maggie & little friend
We don't spend a lot of time on the ground floor, but there is a large tank full of fish and these turtles
Taking a break in the cafe, which serves pretty decent food....
In the middle of the train exhibit
Another walkway, not as high this time....

No comments: