Wednesday, January 7, 2009
It's turning into a long week
It's only Wednesday and we are all dragging. What started off as a welcome return to the grind has quickly lost its lustre. Ben & I went to Time for Dinner last night and made 16 items (although Ben spent most of his time helping other people rather than me). We were late to bed last night and both Sam & I were yawning this morning. I am sure the kids will be impossible to drag out of bed as they were both still awake when I went to bed. Ben's teacher said that all the kids are really tired and one of them even fell asleep on his desk in the middle of the day. It's amazing how quickly you can get out of a routine & how long it takes you to get back into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment