Monday, January 5, 2009
When you know you are at work way too early
We never use an alarm clock at home. The advantage is that you never sleep in as you are used to waking up yourself. The disadvantage is that when you are out of the routine, you wake up on & off all night. I must have subconsciously worried about waking up this morning as I was wide awake at 2 am and finally got up at 3 am as I knew resistance was futile. It gave me a chance to check my email etc and have a leisurely start to my day. Everything is definitely back to normal, the traffic on Forest Park Parkway was fairly busy for 5 am. I am resigned to travel being pretty bad for the whole of 2009 while they fix H40. However, when I got to work this morning, the parking deck was still closed!!!! I must be here too early.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment