
We took the kids to Sears Portrait Studio to get their photos taken today. This is the first (and last?) time we have done this. Since I'm always giving Prerna grief about getting her kids photos taken at Sears, she called my bluff and bought me a gift certificate for them. I picked out the best clothes they had to wear and made them go in the bath & wash their hair this morning. I even put some of my hair stuff in Maggie's hair to try to give it a bit of body (not much luck there). They did a really good job. Of course, Ben played to the camera and Maggie smiles her Mona Lisa smile. We picked out some good photos, hopefully they will come out well. Ironically, they are much better than the school photos & about half the price. We ate lunch at Chevy's Mexican Grill and then went to see Madagascar II. Ben enjoyed the movie, but Maggie was clearly unimpressed. Half way through she told me that she didn't like this movie & wanted me to put another one on!!!! We went to Crestwood Plaza for all of this. When I first moved to St. Louis, it was one of the premier places to shop, now it is like a dead zone. Many of the stores are closed and one half of the whole place felt like it wasn't even heated. There were hardly any people walking around, I cannot imagine how any of the stores stay in business. We hardly go there any more as it's not that close to where we live, but obviously we are not the only ones that visit rarely.
No comments:
Post a Comment