Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New camera

Sam bought me a new digital camera yesterday and even brought it up to the school so that I could try it out as soon as possible. This one is a Nikon rather than a Canon, my last 2 digital cameras. I have always had problems with the last one he bought me, in fact I even told him to take it back to the store soon after we got it, but I ended up persevering with it. It has never taken very good pictures inside and most of the pictures I have taken where I have used the zoom have been blurry & I have had to delete them. There are some things on my old camera (bought 7 years ago when we first got Ben) that I have liked better than my newer one, but my old one has finally died completely and will not focus any more. Hopefully, this new one will be a step up & I can finally take some fairly decent inside photos with it. However, I am convinced that digital cameras do not take very good inside pictures in general. I have this one on a 30 day trial period, so I will try to put it through its paces and see if it passes the test. The thing I am most happy about for now is that it has a carrying case so I can protect it from wear and tear. Ben will be able to have my old camera, which should make him happy. We have never been happy with Ben's camera at all, it was a false economy to buy the one we did, but live & learn.....

No comments: