Tuesday, November 4, 2008

election day


Ben is off school today because Hudson is a polling station. Of course, he is very happy about this. Of course, I am not so happy because the school is closed 4 days this month. Sam has already been to vote and walked to the polling station, voted and walked back in a little over an hour, so not too bad. I let Ben & Maggie wake up on their own (always a good start to the day) and will drop Maggie off at day care later and take Ben into work with me for a while. By juggling my time around, I can get quite a bit of work done before they wake up and while they are getting going. They are watching TV at the moment, not necessarily the best for them, but works out well for me. At least they are happy and since it doesn't happen very often, it's not that big of a deal....

1 comment:

Katie and Pete said...

I was at our polling location at 6am this morning and didn't get out until 7:30. I couldn't believe the line when I walk in!