A while ago, Sam had sent me an email entitled something like "why is Maggie crying?", written primarily because she cries at literally everything. It is her typical response to "go put on your pyjamas, go clean your teeth, go finish your dinner, get in the car, time to go now, why are you doing that?, stop doing that, didn't I tell you to...." and many, many others. I keep telling her that she's not looking her best when she's crying, but it does no good, she just can't helping melting down at every opportunity. Her feelings can be hurt very easily, but more so at home than at day care where apparently she hardly ever cries. Is she just trying to get out of doing things, or does she really care if we are disappointed in her? Has she just reached the teenage years a little too soon?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Little miss hormonal
A while ago, Sam had sent me an email entitled something like "why is Maggie crying?", written primarily because she cries at literally everything. It is her typical response to "go put on your pyjamas, go clean your teeth, go finish your dinner, get in the car, time to go now, why are you doing that?, stop doing that, didn't I tell you to...." and many, many others. I keep telling her that she's not looking her best when she's crying, but it does no good, she just can't helping melting down at every opportunity. Her feelings can be hurt very easily, but more so at home than at day care where apparently she hardly ever cries. Is she just trying to get out of doing things, or does she really care if we are disappointed in her? Has she just reached the teenage years a little too soon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nikolai cries all of the time too! It drives us crazy!
Glad you changed to blogger so I can follow easier. I cannot access msn spaces at work so it was harder to follow. (Oops did I say I look at blogs at work- LOL))
Post a Comment